Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help Come!

Go down 
+2
zfuriouz
Rapist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapist

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 pm

If you are having problems playing Deathco or somthings wrong post it here and i will try my hardest to help the problem be fixed.=]
Back to top Go down
Rapist

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:18 am

any one ened Halp? ._.
Back to top Go down
zfuriouz

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:31 am

hey bro i cant logg in lol the first thing is that i dont know what hamachi is and server.dat is i put the server.dat in the CO map but its not happen anything and its it dont patch help me plz
Back to top Go down
Myth

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:26 am

zfuriouz wrote:
hey bro i cant logg in lol the first thing is that i dont know what hamachi is and server.dat is i put the server.dat in the CO map but its not happen anything and its it dont patch help me plz
u put the server.dat in the Qonquer folder not to the map folder.and when it tries to autopatch u have to bypass
Back to top Go down
omega

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:46 am

i logged on and went to fb a birdman but notheing happend i can't kill anything how do i fix this?
Back to top Go down
emericaskater

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:00 pm

my tro has too much money and now its in the negatives i think,cause i try to leave market and it says i dont have the required gold. yet i have 2510385478 silvers.
i win too many money bags hehe.
but can you reset my silvers to 10k or 100k or something please? i'd like to not be stuck in market Smile
acc: juggaloalan
char name: Hated
ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Myth

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:26 pm

emericaskater wrote:
my tro has too much money and now its in the negatives i think,cause i try to leave market and it says i dont have the required gold. yet i have 2510385478 silvers.
i win too many money bags hehe.
but can you reset my silvers to 10k or 100k or something please? i'd like to not be stuck in market Smile
acc: juggaloalan
char name: Hated
ty Smile
try dropping some?
Back to top Go down
Keint

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:09 pm

I think a few others have same problem, I cant login, sorry if this is posted somewhere im not sure of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Come!   Need help Come! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help Come!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DeathCo Discussion-
Jump to: