Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MasterArcher app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterArcher

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 am

what are u applying for?:[GM]
Name: Darragh
Do u have any experience on C#:Not Much xD
How long have u been playing conquer,and conquer online private servers?:about 4 to 5 years.
what makes u believe u can help out in DeathCO?:i can make videos for people to join and host events,and i was a [GM] in a Rose online server and helped with bugs and stuffs like that,i know almost everything about conquer online,and i can answer players questions.Also help people out with the game clients and there problems.
Back to top Go down
Dan

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:38 am

dude don't copy my application -.-
Back to top Go down
MasterArcher

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 pm

MasterArcher wrote:
what are u applying for?:[GM]
Name: Darragh
Do u have any experience on C#:Not Much xD
How long have u been playing conquer,and conquer online private servers?:about 4 to 5 years.
what makes u believe u can help out in DeathCO?:i can make videos for people to join and host events,and i was a [GM] in a Rose online server and helped with bugs and stuffs like that,i know almost everything about conquer online,and i can answer players questions.Also help people out with the game clients and there problems.
dude i did not copy ures
Back to top Go down
Killer^^

Killer^^

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:08 pm

Ummm yes u did...
Back to top Go down
Lindulan

Lindulan

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:48 pm

#delete plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MasterArcher app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterArcher app   MasterArcher app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MasterArcher app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Apply to be staff-
Jump to: