Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rorinater5

rorinater5

RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Empty
PostSubject: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name:Rory in game RapidBlade/If not try RapidAttack

Do you have any experience in C# or C++?:NO

How long have you been playing Conquer Online, and Conquer Online private servers?:I have played conquer for about 3 years and private servers for about 2. Servers-Qonquer, Coemu, CoFortress,ShadowCo,VIralCo,VengeanceCO,DarkAngelsCO, and UlsterCo.

What makes ya belive you can help out in DeathCO?:I think that I could help out the new players to get them started. i also know how to do everything on the game so i could take questions. Also if anyone is doing anything wrong i have a good SS and FB so i could take them down Fast, lol. I know i could help the server become even greater if i get the chance.
Thank you ~
Back to top Go down
Killer^^

Killer^^

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

i dont like u so ur not getting Staff...

kkthxbai
Back to top Go down
Myth

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Killer^^[PM] wrote:

kkthxbai
rude lol!
Back to top Go down
Killer^^

Killer^^

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Myth wrote:
Killer^^[PM] wrote:

kkthxbai
rude lol!

<3
Back to top Go down
rorinater5

rorinater5

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 am

and yes killer that was rude ^^-.- and anyway IPWNJ00
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Admin

PostSubject: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 am

Well atleast hes telling the truth rotfls
Back to top Go down
https://deathco.darkbb.com
rorinater5

rorinater5

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

GO f urselves. and for the record, this server has been gone for about a year now, and im just repaying a visit to this gay ass non existing server. you should see wut ive become now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application   RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RapidBlade/Rorinater5's application
Page 1 of 1